Free Book Publishing Consultation
One-on-One Publishing Consultation,
please provide the following
or you may call to set up
1-800-614-3578 or 801-733-6041
If you have questions, we have answers. Call or email to speak with a professional publishing coordinator for a no obligation consultation. We can answer questions about ISBN's, copyrighting, layout, cover design, printing and any other questions you may have. In no time at all, you will be an expert in the publishing of your book. Make educated decisions, save money and be certain your book will be published with the high standards it deserves.
During your Free 30 minute Publishing Consultation, we can walk you through the publishing process step by step or we can answer specific questions about such things as:
- What does it take to publish a professional book?
- What is the difference between traditional publishers and Self
Publishers - and which is best for you?
- How do I legally keep and protect the rights to my book?
- How does copyrighting work?
- What is an ISBN number and how do I get one?
- How can I make my book successful from a production standpoint?
- How do I publish my book if I am on a budget?
- How long does it take to publish my book?
- Is editing really important?
- What does it take to professionally format my book?
- How can I make my book look like a "best seller"?
- What are the steps to get my book ready for printing?
- What is the difference between digital and offset printing?
- How do I create a book cover that makes people want to buy my book?
- What are the best marketing strategies?